Our virtual ‘build it’ programs aim to provide independent skill mastery for children (ages 5+), youth (ages 12+), young adults (ages 16+) and older adults (ages 65+) who want to participate in new or existing interests that encourage and promote social health, connectivity and inclusion. These individualized group programs aim to cultivate life skills, soft skills for job readiness, promote self-care and support through transitions or integration into community.
We explore a variety of topics that relate to:
- Education, employment and/or volunteer readiness
- Exploring recreation and leisure interests
- Financial literacy
- Healthy habits online (social media)
- Identity and culture
- Leadership or entrepreneurship
- Life skills
- Physical wellness through sports and movement
- Soft skills mastery
- Social and interpersonal relationships
- Sexual health and relationships
- Stepping into independence
Our group programs for individuals, are available on a monthly calendar basis. For the specific monthly offerings, please visit our group services page.
If you are interested in seeing all of the program offerings that have been created and delivered to our group program participants (est. 2020), inclusive of goals, outcomes and targeted benefits, please see attached lists, according to age groups.